- Support Connection – This support helps to assist the participant in building their ability to connect with informal, community and funded supports enabling them to get the most out of their NDIS plan and achieve their goals.
- Support Coordination – This support will assist the participant in building the skills they need to understand, implement and use their plan.
- A Support Coordinator will work with the individual to ensure a mix of supports are used to increase their capacity to maintain relationships, manage service delivery tasks, live more independently and be included in their community.
- Our support coordinators are using Human-Centred approaches throughout our support coordination department.
- Proudly we are the first organization in Australia to employ the Human-Rights model of disability/care within whatever support services we provide to our participants.
For further information please contact us at Tibii:
Phone 08 7070 6181