Training and Clearances
It is a requirement that a Certificate III in Individual Support or above in a relevant field has been completed, or is currently being worked towards in a reasonable time frame.
The following clearances and courses will need to be completed before applications are accepted:
• DCSI Working with Children check and NDIS Employment check.
• Assist with Medication Training.
• Safe Environments – ‘Through Their Eyes’ training.
• Senior First Aid Certificate.
• NDIS Worker Orientation Module – ‘Quality Safety and You’.
For further information please contact us:
Phone: 08 7070 6181